Skip to main content

Colour Catcher Review


I have been sent a box of Colour Catcher sheets from BzzAgent to review. I'd heard of them, but never really given them much thought. To be honest, I assumed they were just a gimicky thing to get people to spend more money.

But when you have a free sample to try you tend to want to give it a go!

I've been using them now for just over a week. Not in every wash, but in the ones that count! Like Big Lad's school uniform, mine and hubby's work clothes, and my lovely brightly coloured underwear!

The Challenge!


I'm a busy mum, you know that. 3 kids, a job, house to run etc. I'm busy. All mums are. And the school uniform wash has, for the last year, been a right royal pain! Grey trousers, navy jumper, and a bright yellow t-shirt! I've always needed to put the t-shirt in a different wash to the rest of the uniform. I found out the hard way that just making up a load of 3 full uniforms is a bad idea - even after umpteen washes - when those bright yellow shirts came out a little less bright after an "awww crap, I forgot to do his uniform! Shove it all in, it'll be 'right!" wash. It wasn't "'right". It was dull! So you can imagine it took a real leap of faith to try the same thing again with a colour catcher! Especially with this years brand new, bright as the sun, yellow t-shirts!

But what do you know.... they came out lovely! Just as bright and yellow as they went in! And the Colour Catcher sheet was a nasty shade and blue-grey!

So now I'm using them in a lot of my washes. Not so much the ones that are mostly blacks because I'm happy that they are close enough in colour for me to not bother - although Colour Catcher's also boast colour protection, so maybe I should to stop them going charcoal grey! But with my work clothes and brightly coloured underwear, the kids vibrant t-shirts, Big Lad and Hubby's uniforms... I use them! I'm a good way through my free sample box, and they are already on my shopping list because now I've tried them, I'm sticking with them!

Want to know more about Colour Catchers?




How Much are Colour Catchers?

RRP:  


  • 5 sheets £1
  • 12 sheets £2.89
  • 24 sheets £3.65
  • 40 sheets £4.99



Disclaimer: I was sent a free box of Colour Catchers to sample and review, and a number of smaller samples to give out to other people to sample for them selves. I was not paid to do this review. All opinions are my own. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Princess 💗 No.4 son #boyswhoaregirls #girlswhoareboys

via Instagram http://bit.ly/2G4fgYQ

Prosecco Gin Cocktails #hny #happynewyear #2019 to #2020

via Instagram https://ift.tt/36eg3kL

Pin it Party #19

Welcome to the Pin it Party! with your hosts  My Life as Mumma Walker  &  Embracing the Good Life Let's keep it simple: Link up any posts you have that you would like to have shared on Pinterest Follow the Host boards:  CharlieBeth79  and  embracingtglife Check out and pin other party linkies - as many as you can! Follow as many of the other party linkies as you can Follow this party's board and wait to see your post get pinned!  HERE I'd especially love to see great blog posts with pics, recipes, DIY, crafting, reviews, blogging advice, beauty & fashion. That said, it's pretty much rules free, but please remember that mine is a parenting blog so don't share something which might be seen as too offensive! The Button: You don't have to take one, but it's there if you want it! Tweet Powered by Linky Tools Click here  to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list... Follow Pin it Party by Ch