Skip to main content

Off an a French Adventure!

France!

Ok, not as exciting as you might imagine really, we're going to stay with my Dad and his Missus. Because of this it doesn't feel like a foreign holiday, but just feels like taking a plane to visit my Dad.

Still, the kids are excited about going on a plane again and I'm hoping that my Dad will come good on the promise of finding entertaining things for the kids to do that aren't a 3 hour drive away.

We had a bit of a flap earlier this week when Hubby twigged that Jack was 5 now, and his passport is a 5 year passport.... which we got when he was still a small baby!

A mad dash to the document wallet revealed that his passport is indeed up for renewal!

But not until next month (phew)

One serious advantage of staying with family is that we can pack light. No need to take the buggy - they have one, or tons of nappies - they've bought some in, or bags and bags of clothes - free access to a washer and drier. I can even borrow a drier and straighteners for my hair. And this is all lovely and fab and soo sooo kind! But to me and Hubby (who is feeling just the same as me and said only moments ago "Why doesn't it feel like I'm going on holiday tomorrow?") it's not a holiday. It's visiting family.

Luckily the kids take a much brighter view and are seeing it as a holiday and an adventure. Jack found a teach-your-self French game for the DS and has begged to take it with him so he can learn French on the plane ride. Tom is just giddy and fit to burst. Georgie is - again - wondering what all the fuss is about! I'm just wondering how I will cope with being near my Dad again and Hubby... He's not saying much about it at all.

So for the next few days my posts might be a bit hit-n-miss. I'll have access to his wifi but I struggle to get my iPad to do what I want with my blog sometimes.

So for now.... au revoir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Princess 💗 No.4 son #boyswhoaregirls #girlswhoareboys

via Instagram http://bit.ly/2G4fgYQ

Prosecco Gin Cocktails #hny #happynewyear #2019 to #2020

via Instagram https://ift.tt/36eg3kL

Pin it Party #19

Welcome to the Pin it Party! with your hosts  My Life as Mumma Walker  &  Embracing the Good Life Let's keep it simple: Link up any posts you have that you would like to have shared on Pinterest Follow the Host boards:  CharlieBeth79  and  embracingtglife Check out and pin other party linkies - as many as you can! Follow as many of the other party linkies as you can Follow this party's board and wait to see your post get pinned!  HERE I'd especially love to see great blog posts with pics, recipes, DIY, crafting, reviews, blogging advice, beauty & fashion. That said, it's pretty much rules free, but please remember that mine is a parenting blog so don't share something which might be seen as too offensive! The Button: You don't have to take one, but it's there if you want it! Tweet Powered by Linky Tools Click here  to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list... Follow Pin it Party by Ch