Skip to main content

Radical Reward Charts!

Radical Reward Charts:
 Carrot or Stick
I loved reward charts! I started using them a few years back when our Jack first started to potty train, and they worked a treat. Since then I've tried to keep the reward charts going to to be honest the kids got a little bored of them and they started to lose their effectiveness until we'd all but given up on them... Starting not to sound like "love" after all?

Well it seems that all I needed was a change. A bit of glamour....

No more tatty bits of paper with stickers slapped on haphazardly (because that's what they had degenerated to). How about lovely, long, glossy, INTERESTING reward charts? How about a different design for each kid? How about sticking a picture of the kid on the chart to he can see himself climb to the top?

Oh Yeah! I'm in love again!


Check these out: Radical Reward Charts


Ours came in the post this week. I'd sat down with my iPad with Jack & Tom and let them pick out their own chart. Jack - typically - went  for the Gruesome Graveyard, ("it has a skeleton!!!!") and Tom chose the 'Orrible Ocean ("because it has pink and fishes on it").

What I didn't tell them was that I had also sent in a picture of each of them to be turned into the markers (don't worry, they're safe to send your kids pics in to, and if you don't fancy that they can send you a different marker). They were so excited to get them in the post and almost exploded when they saw their pictures too.

And did I mention that they are MASSIVE! So much better than my A4 sheets of paper. These are like glossy posters. The kids are taking great care in planning which wall they are going to be attached to so they can show them off to every visitor we have!

We're going to start using them at the start of the holidays (Wednesday) so they can earn themselves some extra treats or pocket money to enjoy while they are off school & nursery. And I'm promising to stick to the rules (my bad in the past) so they're keeping tabs on me too!

I'll post again later on about how well they are working.

Disclaimer: I have been asked to write a review by Radical Reward Charts. They have given me two sample charts for free so that we may try them out for the purpose of the review. I am not being paid.  All opinions are my own (and those of my children)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Princess 💗 No.4 son #boyswhoaregirls #girlswhoareboys

via Instagram http://bit.ly/2G4fgYQ

Prosecco Gin Cocktails #hny #happynewyear #2019 to #2020

via Instagram https://ift.tt/36eg3kL

Pin it Party #19

Welcome to the Pin it Party! with your hosts  My Life as Mumma Walker  &  Embracing the Good Life Let's keep it simple: Link up any posts you have that you would like to have shared on Pinterest Follow the Host boards:  CharlieBeth79  and  embracingtglife Check out and pin other party linkies - as many as you can! Follow as many of the other party linkies as you can Follow this party's board and wait to see your post get pinned!  HERE I'd especially love to see great blog posts with pics, recipes, DIY, crafting, reviews, blogging advice, beauty & fashion. That said, it's pretty much rules free, but please remember that mine is a parenting blog so don't share something which might be seen as too offensive! The Button: You don't have to take one, but it's there if you want it! Tweet Powered by Linky Tools Click here  to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list... Follow Pin it Party by Ch