Skip to main content

Bathroom progress....

IMAG2588.jpg IMAG2593.jpg

So this is what the wall looked like when folk arrived for the weekend for Georgie's party. Not great... but a damn site better than it had been! At least people COULD pee without being seen and heard by everyone. Apart from this one little bit at the bottom that didn't fit because, after taking the measurements, "something slipped". Mmm....  Never mind.

My Mum, and my Mum-in-law, her partner and his granddaughter came to the house before the party. One of my sisters-in-law and her hubby stayed with us for the weekend. Luckily (since she is my hubby's sister) she knows exactly what he's like and sympathises with my situation. Actually, she laughed! A lot! But this is what we expected (love my S-i-L). No one else commented... Even my Mum although I expect she's saving it up for later (eep)

Now.... these next few pics are what I am going to be stuck with for the next 7 days! Yay! Because she swapped his work days last week, he is now working until Sunday. And if that's not bad enough, what he had forgotten when he did this swap was that I am supposed to be working too. And Mum (our only baby sitter since we live 2-3hrs away from any other family) is on holiday all this week. OOPS!

IMAG2591.jpg

(Oh look, the window he smashed looking for the spirit level!)

IMAG2590.jpg

I'm supposed to be working Thu & Fri this week. Now.... well now I have to take baby to work with me on Wed (other 2 are in school & nursery that day) and do a short day and somehow make up the rest later. No idea when! If I start working on all the days me & hubby are supposed to be home together then the bathroom will NEVER get finished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Princess 💗 No.4 son #boyswhoaregirls #girlswhoareboys

via Instagram http://bit.ly/2G4fgYQ

Prosecco Gin Cocktails #hny #happynewyear #2019 to #2020

via Instagram https://ift.tt/36eg3kL

Pin it Party #19

Welcome to the Pin it Party! with your hosts  My Life as Mumma Walker  &  Embracing the Good Life Let's keep it simple: Link up any posts you have that you would like to have shared on Pinterest Follow the Host boards:  CharlieBeth79  and  embracingtglife Check out and pin other party linkies - as many as you can! Follow as many of the other party linkies as you can Follow this party's board and wait to see your post get pinned!  HERE I'd especially love to see great blog posts with pics, recipes, DIY, crafting, reviews, blogging advice, beauty & fashion. That said, it's pretty much rules free, but please remember that mine is a parenting blog so don't share something which might be seen as too offensive! The Button: You don't have to take one, but it's there if you want it! Tweet Powered by Linky Tools Click here  to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list... Follow Pin it Party by Ch